Bamboo Skin Clutch Green Orange
$ 72.00 CAD
This graphic print clutch is perfect for mixing into both casual and formal looks and a must for summer travels when you need versatile, lightweight style.
Made of tightly woven palm leaf and wild grass, the deep black contrasts against the natural shades in the weave. The clutch is big enough to fit all the essentials and the firm shape is moulded for a comfortable hold or tuck under the arm.
Magnetic button closure keeps contents safe. Handmade by artisans in the Philippines, it supports sustainable livelihoods and helps to preserve ailing arts and crafts trade.
- Structured straw fold-over unlined clutch in vibrant multicolour pattern.
- Hand woven by rural artisans in the Philippines and crafted from locally sourced wild grass and palm leaves.
- Exotic design inspired by body-painting traditions of the ancient tattooed Pintados warriors in the Philippine islands.
- Unlined interior is secured with a magnetic snap closure to keep your essentials secure on-the-go.
- Dimensions: 12.5”W x 4.75”H x 2”D.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and gentle detergent and lay in the shade to air dry
- 90% wild grass
- 10% palm leaf
As with any sustainable handcrafted products, slight variations in colour and finish may be occasionally seen. These are not considered imperfections, but rather completely natural, making each piece unique. Avoid spraying perfume and any harsh cleaners directly on the surface as these may damage the natural materials.
Made in the Philippines
Exclusively handcrafted by Banago.
BANAGO, founded in 2011 is a brand created by designer, Renee Patron to support and preserve ailing arts and crafts of her homeland in the Philippine Islands. After fifteen years in the fashion industry in New York, Japan and Paris, Renee was eager to start a business where she could use her years of education, experience and expertise to go back home to where her family is from and contribute to expanding their creative industries internationally.