Handwoven Moon Shaped Straw Bag
$ 64.99 CAD
We only use high-quality friendly straw, rattan, wheat materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design.
- 100% HANDMADE, NATURAL, UNIQUE AND CHIC
- Exquisite design
- Made from 100% natural rattan fibre with elaborate handwoven knit by Local Artisans
1. Please understand that hand-woven bag may be a little thready and rough and straw bag can not bear too much weight.
2.Please allow slight smell, shipped with new condition
3. Please allow little colour different from the picture shown due to the different screen of display or reflecting light.
4. Please allow 1-2cm measurement error because the size is measured by hand.
How it is made:
This art form has been handed down through generations, and is unique to the Balinese people. The Ata vines, the purses are made from, are very strong and durable. Once properly conditioned, the vines are handwoven into shape. Once the purses have been woven, and sun-dried, they are smoked over coconut husks in an oven to set the interlocking weave, and to give them their distinctive colour. Sometimes this process will leave the bag with a minor natural scent that goes away over time.